Our experience at fact-finding with our customers and identifying their needs goes hand in hand with our engineering skills to maintain and build the best communications systems.
Altai’s super WiFi A8-Ein(ac) base station is an advanced 100º sectorial 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi solution. With its integrated 8-element MIMO antenna array, the A8-Ein (ac) series is designed for fast and simple installation, requiring a single-pole mount to deliver instant long-range coverage and the best NLOS performance.
Operating concurrently in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, the Super WiFi A8Ein (ac) series base station can provide access connectivity in both bands as well as long-range (up to 30 km) backhauling in the 5GHz band, through a dual-polarization flat-panel antenna.
- Provides up to 5 times the range and 10 times the area of coverage as compared to standard access points
- Up to 90% fewer sites for the same coverage area
- 50 cm co-location with 3G/4G antennas
- Up to 300 Mbps (access) plus 867 Mbps (access/backhaul for ac model) /300 Mbps (access/backhaul for n model) capacity per base station
- Fast and simple installation using a single-pole mount for radios and antennas
- Extended reach with up to a 30 km backhauling range
- Altai’s AirFi technology for higher capacity and efficiency per WiFi channels
The Altai A3 Dual-band 3×3 WiFi Access Point series is designed to be used in Altai Super WiFi systems to provide high capacity 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz dual-band dual-concurrent access
coverage for both outdoor and indoor areas, and to increase system capacity, extend coverage, fill-in areas of low or blocked signals caused by obstructions. It is capable of providing the highest possible data throughput and capacity that the 802.11ac 3×3 3-stream MIMO standards can offer.)
- High capacity 1.3 Gbps in 5 GHz and 450 Mbps in 2.4 GHz
- Built-in 2.4 and 5 GHz 3×3 MIMO spatial polarized antennas
- 3×3 MIMO in 3 streams for both 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) and 5GHz (802.11a/n/ac) radios
- IP-67 rated carrier grade 802.11a/b/g/n/ac AP for outdoor applications
- Fill-in coverage area in challenging RF environment
- AltaiCare cloud-based zero configuration and secured AP management
- Multi-operating modes allowed: AP, bridge, repeater mode or CPE
- 802.3at and 802.2af compliant PoE
The Altai A2 WiFi Access Point/Bridge series is designed to be used in Altai Super WiFi systems to increase system capacity, extend coverage, fill-in areas of low or blocked signals caused by obstructions
and bridge wirelessly to remote site. It is capable of providing the highest possible data throughput and capacity that the 802.11n standards can offer.
- 2 x 2 MIMO for both 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) and 5 GHz (802.11a/n) radios delivering up to 300 Mbps of WiFi access capacity and 300 Mbps of backhaul capacity
- 2 external 2.4GHz antenna ports for 90° to 360° WiFi coverage
- PTP and PTMP bridging with the integrated dual slant 5GHz panel antenna
- Gigabit Ethernet or 2 x 2 802.11a/n wireless backhaul
- Multiple operating modes allowed: access point, bridge, repeater or CPE
- IP-67 rated carrier grade 802.11b/g/n AP for both outdoor and indoor applications
- Lightweight with built-in lightning protection
- 802.3at compliant PoE
The Altai B5 PTP is a powerful bridge solution with an integrated 5GHz radio and antenna, designed for high throughput and long range PTP bridging.
The Altai B5 PTP series consist of 5 models with different combinations of transmit power, antenna gain and configuration, for different range and throughput requirements.
- Configurable 4.9 to 6.0 GHz frequency band
- Possible operational distances in excess of 80 km
- High capacity – up to 280 Mbps throughput
- 2×2 MIMO innovative technology
- “Pay as you grow” software upgradeable capacity feature
- 5/10/20/40 MHz channel widths
- Unique plug & play out-of-box ultra-long LOS and NLOS backhaul solution
- Gigabit Ethernet port and flexible uplink/downlink reallocation
- Advanced Quality-of-Service support, reliable and robust design